Associate Professor of History, The University of Danang - University of Science and Education (UD-UED), Vietnam
|Le Quang Son
Associate Professor of Psychology, The University of Danang (UD), Vietnam
Deputy Chief Editor
|Nguyen Van Sang
Doctor of History, The University of Danang - University of Science and Education (UD-UED), Vietnam
Guide for authors
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
1. UED Journal of Social Sciences, Humanities and Education publishes research results in fields of Social Sciences, Humanities and Education, which have not yet been published in any journal, scientific publication.
2. The manuscript shall have a maximum length of 7000 words, including references and follow the unified format: A4 size, font size 12, 1.5 line space, and automatic margins.
3. The manuscript shall include the following basic contents: title, keywords, introduction, results, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement, and references.
4. The manuscript should contain an abstract in both Vietnamese and English, not exceeding 300 words, fully reflecting the introduction, purpose, method, content and major contributions of the research.
5. The keywords should be in both Vietnamese and English and include at least 5 words or phrases. The keywords shall be reflected in the article and easy to search.
6. The citations in the articles are presented in the APA 7 style (the American Psychological Association 7th edition).
7. The references are presented in the APA 7 style, specifically:
- For articles:
The author's name. (year). Title of the article. Name of the Journal in Italic, Issue number, Page number. E.g: Harris, M., Karper, E., Stacks, G., Hoffman, D., De Niro, R., Cruz, P., et al. (2001). Writing labs and the Hollywood connection. Journal of Film Writing, 44(3), 213–245.
- For books:
The writer's name. (year). Title of the book in italic. Name of organization / publishing house. E.g: Calfee, R. C., & Valencia, R. R. (1991). APA guide to preparing manuscripts for journal publication. American Psychological Association.
- For websites:
The author's name. (year), Title of the article in italic. Access address of the article. E.g: An, N. (2019). Tuyển sinh Đại học năm 2020 của Đại học Đà Nẵng có gì mới?. https://giaoduc.net.vn/giao-duc-24h/tuyen-sinh-dai-hoc-nam-2020-cua-dai-hoc-da-nang-co-gi-moi-post206535.gd.
- For reports:
Name of issuing organization/institution. (year). Title of the report in italic. E.g: Ministry of Education. (2009). Research ethics in New Zealand: A student guide.
8. All manuscripts will be submitted online via online submission system: http://jshe.ued.udn.vn/.
9. All articles are published in full text on the Journal's website at: http://jshe.ued.udn.vn/.